This Policy applies to all data subjects whose personal data is collected for marketing purposes, in line with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
The company is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Cableflow International Limited collecting / processing their personal data.
3. Who are we and company statement
Registered and operating from the UK, Cableflow International Limited is a leading provider of medical supply units and ancillary bedhead containment systems for the healthcare sectors.
Cableflow International Limited is committed to upholding your privacy and taking care with your personal data as a valued client and user of our website. We will never sell, make public or otherwise distribute your personal information.
4. Relevant legislation
Our business, internal computer systems and this website, are designed to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
Beyond the requirements of legislation, it is our aim to only provide our clients with appropriate data that is relevant and will enhance the operational value of systems installed.
5. How we collect your personal data
There are several ways we may collect information from you. These include:
- When you provide it to us by getting in contact (phone/e-mail/web)
- When you allow us to record it at events
- When you place an order with us, request an estimate of costs or other commercial information from us
- Contractors or partners may share information with us for the purpose of carrying on a trade
6. What information we collect about you
This can include, but is not simply limited to the following:
- Job title
- Company name
- Company address
- Telephone number
- E-mail address
- IP address*
- Geographical location of where you accessed our website*
- Information about how you use/interact with our website*
- Information from cookies (if you have consented to their use)*
- Information about your computer or other electronic device (table and browser type)*
* As with most websites, we use Google Analytics to track and process data collected from visitors to our website. This information is collected for the sole purpose of establishing the number of visitors, and to improve the user experience by reacting to what users do on our web pages. None of the information identifies the user personally to us.
Cableflow International Limited does not collect special category data as a matter of course.
7. How we store your personal information
Your personal data is stored in a variety of formats within our client database.
Should you choose to contact us using the contact form or an e-mail link on this website, none of the data you provide will be stored within this website’s own database. Nor will the data be processed by a third party data processing facility. Instead, the data will be collated into an e-mail and sent to us directly over the Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP).
We do not provide your personal data to external marketing contractors. (See data processors, Section 11.)
8. How we use your information and the legal basis for this
When you request a quotation or purchase from us, it will be necessary to collect personal data from you so that we may perform our contract with you, or in order to take steps at your request to enter into a contract. If you don’t provide this information, you won’t be able to purchase from us or enter into a contract with us.
We may from time to time use this information to invite you to opt-in to receive marketing communications on the basis of ‘express consent’.
In instances when you specifically request to receive marketing communications, we will retain your data under ‘express consent’.
In instances where as the supplier of your system, we have an obligation to inform you of changes to the status of a product; such as when product is reaching end-of-life, we will contact you under ‘legitimate interest’.
One of the key features of your association with Cableflow International Limited, is access to latest product information, industry insights, topical debate and inspiring events.
We will not contact you for marketing purposes and this is a key feature of our route to market.
10. How long we retain your data
Your personal data will in principal be retained until you request it to be removed from our database. We will however review our database from time to time with the intention of removing data subjects considered to be no longer relevant.
You can remove your personal information from our database by requesting removal at any time by emailing:
11. Who we share your data with
Cableflow International Limited do not disclose your details to third parties for marketing communication or any other purposes.
Research & partnership working
Cableflow International Limited may share your details with other industry partners for the purpose of conducting collaborate research, but only when you have consented to your data being processed in this way.
Profiling and automated decision making
Details on your interactions with Cableflow International Limited may be used to review the relevance and quality of the products and services we offer. However, we do not undertake any automated profiling or automated decision-making processes.
12. Security of your information
Cableflow International Limited respect your data and has taken appropriate technical and organisation measures to ensure we have mitigated against such risks as loss or unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure of data.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database, Cableflow internal contact database, third party data processors (e.g. Google Analytics), to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach in line with legislative requirements, if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been compromised.
Payment Information for web transactions
Cableflow International Limited do not store credit/debit card information, nor does it share financial details with any third parties. We do not transact through debit/credit cards. However, it may (in appropriate circumstances) use certain other companies to provide services to you, such as a credit card processing. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personal information for any purposes other than to provide this service to Cableflow International Limited.
It is not our intention to explicitly inform clients or website users of these changes. Instead, we recommend that you check this page occasionally.
14. Your rights
Subject to certain limitations, you have the right to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you and be told about its use
- Request that Cableflow International Limited rectifies or deletes your information, or restricts processing if you have concerns over its accuracy, deletion or fair and lawful use
- Withdraw consent to the use of your information. All of our non-operational communications contain an unsubscribe link
- Object to the processing of your personal data
15. Concerns and complaints
If you have any concerns or questions over the collection, storage or processing of your data, you are encouraged in the first instance to e-mail: , or to contact one of our account/project managers to discuss and resolve any issues.
Alternatively, you can write directly to Cableflow International Limited, Windsor House, Abbey Barn Road, High Wycombe, Bucks, HP11 1NN, United Kingdom.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. In the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Contact details for the ICO are available online.
16. Data controller
The data controller is: Cableflow International Limited, a Private Limited Company registered in the UK.
Company registration No. 02356618
Registered Office: 10 Queen Street Place, London EC4R 1AG
Date: 10 May, 2018 – V1a (Reviewed 02/01/2022)
ICO registration No. Z7466011 (Tier 1)